Indiana Jones 4 (Spoiler!)

Abseits der Computer existiert auch noch eine Welt!
Antworten
realchris
Riesiger Roboteraffe
Riesiger Roboteraffe

Re: Indiana Jones 4 (Spoiler!)

Beitrag von realchris »

Dann würde das aber schon in den 80ern spielen!
Silent
Tastatursteuerer
Tastatursteuerer

Beitrag von Silent »

LittleRose hat geschrieben:Ich persönlich finde ja, dass ein jüngerer Schauspieler Fords Rolle übernehmen kann. Aber nur, wenn es sich um jemanden wie Nathan Fillion handelt. :wink:
Nee, Indy ist Ford. Den kann man nicht a la James Bond rumreichen. :)
Ninas Ex
Tastatursteuerer
Tastatursteuerer

Beitrag von Ninas Ex »

Apropos James Bond und Herumreichen... ich stelle mir grade Roger Moore als Indiana Jones vor. Das wäre so ziemlich die schrägste Rollenbesetzung der Filmgeschichte. :shock:
basti007
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff

Beitrag von basti007 »

Silent hat geschrieben:
LittleRose hat geschrieben:Ich persönlich finde ja, dass ein jüngerer Schauspieler Fords Rolle übernehmen kann. Aber nur, wenn es sich um jemanden wie Nathan Fillion handelt. :wink:
Nee, Indy ist Ford. Den kann man nicht a la James Bond rumreichen. :)
Zumindest gibt's grad wieder Gerüchte:
© 2014 KpopStarz hat geschrieben:Indiana Jones 5 release date is going to be announced soon?
Following Harrison Ford's injury from filming "Star Wars Episode 7," rumors about the fifth installment of adventure packed movie cast spark. "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson and "Guardians of the Galaxy" stars Bradley Cooper and now including Chris Pratt are reportedly being eyed to replace "Star Wars" veteran Harrison Ford, who played Indy for more than three decades now, for the titular role.

"There's also been rumors of a complete reboot, with Indiana Jones being recast. If that were to happen... well, you have to imagine someone like Pratt would be at the top of the list," according to Fandango. In addition, the 71-year-old actor has a lot in the way as a new Star Wars Episode 7 already in production and Disney, on the other hand, is also looking for a long-term option for Indiana Jones.

"Regarding Harrison Ford, two more Indiana Jones features are in the negotiation stages as per Ford's contract clause on Star Wars, which is the primary reason he didn't 'publicly' or 'privately' commit, or so I'm told," a source told MarketSaw back in February. Rumors about Indiana Jones 5 cast go around that either "Guardians of the Galaxy" stars Bradley Cooper, Chris Pratt or Robert Pattinson would instead play the new Dr. Jones, as Ford is reportedly tied up with a couple of movies on the way.

Showbizspy.com reports: "Disney is looking at its long-term options for the Indiana Jones franchise. They feel that the series has huge potential on many levels, starting with the films leading to other spin-offs like games which can generate more money than movies," said a source. "Rob is top of the initial list because he has showed his acting stripes away from Twilight. But the competition will be stiff," added the source.

Star Wars and Indiana Jones were two of the movies that Harrison Ford were made famous for and choosing on which movie he would stick to would be a hard decision for him, as he previously stated in an interview. "I'm just delighted to be involved. We haven't started filming yet but we have a great script and a wonderful cast," he said. "J.J. Abrams is a director at the top of his game and I'm looking forward to it. It'll be great fun." Moreover, both Bradley Cooper and Robert Pattinson have denied their involvement in Indiana Jones 5 cast, where RPatz said:

"I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" he asked when a reported questioned him about playing the whip-cracking adventurer. "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!" When asked during the red carpet of his movie "The Rover." That being said, there's still no solid news about Harrison Ford's replacement and just like Star Wars Episode 7, he may still very pull off a Willis Reed like return.
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/12994 ... e-date.htm

Variety hat zwischenzeitlich den Artikel offline genommen, wo Janusz Kaminski behauptet hatte, in 2015 den nächsten Indy zu drehen... Harrison Ford ist nur noch bis Ende 2014 exklusiv an Indy gebunden, danach kann Disney ihn meines Wissens ersetzen, wenn bis dahin kein Produktionsbeginn ist.
Web: Weblog
Antworten