Other Kickstarter Projects

Am 19.5.2015 ab 20 Uhr steht Corey Cole für Fragen zum Adventure-RPG-Hybriden Hero-U - Rogue to Redemption zur Verfügung.
Antworten
neon
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff
Other Kickstarter Projects

Beitrag von neon »

You've mentioned a lot of games that are currently kickstarting in your latest update. Which one is your favourite one?
"Ich habe mich so gefühlt, wie Sie sich fühlen würden, wenn sie auf einer Rakete sitzen, die aus zwei Millionen Einzelteilen besteht - die alle von Firmen stammen, die bei der Regierungsausschreibung das niedrigste Angebot abgegeben haben"

- John Glenn nach der ersten Erdumrundung 1962
Corey Cole
Verifizierter Account

Re: Other Kickstarter Projects

Beitrag von Corey Cole »

I don't really play favorites - My goal was to promote indie adventure games in general.

That said, probably Elsinore (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/23 ... nture-game) is the most intriguing concept. However, I bought the choose-your-own-adventure book based on Hamlet last year, so I'm not really ready for a new Hamlet-based game.

I have a large list of Kickstarter games I funded that I still need to play - Pillars of Eternity, Broken Age, Quest for Infamy, Shadowgate, and many others. I've also heard that Heroine's Quest is an amazing free game, but I haven't had time to play it. I've backed 78 Kickstarter projects so far, and Lori more than 50. The irony of being a game developer is that you no longer have enough time to play many games.
k0SH
Zombiepirat
Zombiepirat

Re: Other Kickstarter Projects

Beitrag von k0SH »

that Heroine's Quest is an amazing free game
It is!
And it's an homage to what you two once started :-)
So, if you got some free time give it a try. It's worth it!
Mitglied im "Verein zur kulturellen Förderung von Adventure- und storylastigen Computer- und Videospielen e.V." Und Du?
"But these days it seems like adventure games are almost a bit of a lost art form...exist in our dreams, in our memories and in ... Germany." Tim Schafer
Deutsche Adventure Games Gruppe (Facebook)
Antworten