One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Zak

Ron Gilbert und Gary Winnick beantworten am 10. Dezember 2014 um 20 Uhr eure Fragen zum neuen Adventure Thimbleweed Park
Antworten
K-Oz
Logik-Lord
Logik-Lord

One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Zak

Beitrag von K-Oz »

One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Zak was that you had no internet back then.
So we were working on the puzzles for months, discussing them on the schoolyard and were so very proud when we moved a bit further (I still remember the guy who opened the safe first was treated like a real hero for a while).

(No question in this thread - just a bit of nostalgia)
cortez
Frischling
Frischling

Re: One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Z

Beitrag von cortez »

K-Oz hat geschrieben:One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Zak was that you had no internet back then.
So we were working on the puzzles for months, discussing them on the schoolyard and were so very proud when we moved a bit further (I still remember the guy who opened the safe first was treated like a real hero for a while).

(No question in this thread - just a bit of nostalgia)
Indeed that's a big part of my personal notalgia as well! Just like getting random phone calls from my friends asking me how to solve a certain puzzle, or finally getting my cousin to tell me that in MI1 I needed to find the yellow flower in the forest to pois... err, make the dogs fall asleep, I had always missed that.

Ron and Gary - please put no hint system in the game :), and also, let the game screen and filter my internet traffic so that I can't just google for a walkthrough in case I get stuck. ;) Nostalgia all the way. :mrgreen:
Sternchen
Abenteuer-Legende
Abenteuer-Legende

Re: One of the best parts I liked about Maniac Mansion and Z

Beitrag von Sternchen »

One of the best thing about Maniac Manson is that you can play that many different fun Charaters, and try so many actions with theme, and never really got stuck to long on a riddle, or it was´nt getting frustating, because of to hard riddles.
Just an classic old game which is fun to play from the start to the end that is what i personally love about maniac Manson and of course its humor. :D
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie gerne behalten.

Menschen und Dinge verlangen verschiedene Perspektiven. Es gibt manche, die man aus der Nähe sehen muß, um sie richtig zu beurteilen, und andere, die man nie richtiger beurteilt, als wenn man sie aus der Ferne sieht.

Zitat von François VI. Herzog de La Rochefoucauld
Antworten