Ask me everything!

Autor Thomas Busse und Komponist Jan Kavan beantworten Fragen zum kommenden Lovecraft-Adventure am Sonntag, 11.5.2014 ab 19 Uhr.
Antworten
ThomasBusse
Frischling
Frischling

Ask me everything!

Beitrag von ThomasBusse »

Hallo alle zusammen,

ich bin Thomas Busse, der Entwickler von The Eldritch Cases: Dagon

In diesem Forum koennt Ihr alle Fragen zum Spiel oder der gerade laufenden Kickstarter-Kampagne loswerden.

Die Kampagne findet ihr hier: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... horror-adv

Ebenfalls anwesend ist Jan Kavan, der fuer den Soundtrack zustaendig ist und ausserdem derzeit an seinem eigenen Spiel, J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars arbeitet, zu dem Ihr ebenfalls fragen stellen koennt!
StromIV
Frischling
Frischling

Re: Ask me everything!

Beitrag von StromIV »

Don't want to butcher the language by using Google Translate, so I will post in English. We are still quite a ways away from the funding goal (which is very disappointing), and there is so little time left. What plans do you have to try and reach the goal before funding is over?

And if the unfortunate scenario arises where funding isn't met, are you going to come back later with a re-launch of the campaign?
ThomasBusse
Frischling
Frischling

Beitrag von ThomasBusse »

Hi StromIV!

I'm working on an ingame video, which I hope to release tomorrow and which will hopefully push the campaign a little upwards and will also yield in some more press coverage.

As for a relaunch, not immediately at least. First I would probably finish the first chapter of the story and maybe try to sell this separately, trying to find a publisher is also an option of course.

Just restarting the campaign wouldn't make too much sense I guess unless there is something new I could offer to potential backers.

That being said, I'm far from writing off this campaign, especially as I am in contact with a few people who are evaluating some of the higher tiers, so all is not lost yet :-)
StromIV
Frischling
Frischling

Beitrag von StromIV »

Ah, an in-game video will be something great to show backers. Can't wait to see it. :)
Antworten