Interview mit den Machern von Cognition am Sonntag, 19.5. um 19 Uhr
Antworten
axelkothe
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff
Phoenix Online

Beitrag von axelkothe »

Some questions about POS in general:

How many people do work for POS at the moment? Did the numbers grow since you started making commercial games?

Now that you make commercial games, do you still have a "day job" or are you fully commited to making games?

You still are situated all over the world, aren't you? Any plans to change that?

Future projects? Any more collaborations with Jane or any other designer/studio?
NEU:Mein YouTube-Kanal über Klemmbausteine: SteinreichTV
axelkothe
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff
Re: Phoenix Online

Beitrag von axelkothe »

Oh, I just realised you answered some of the questions in the other thread, feel free to ignore them.
KatieHal
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer

Beitrag von KatieHal »

No problem, I can answer here as well. We've got about 25 fulltime people, and yes, those people are all working for Phoenix fulltime. There are a few part time team members who have other day jobs.

The team working on TSL is still mostly volunteer--they have day jobs and are working on TSL in their free time.
Katie Hallahan
PR Director and Designer
Phoenix Online Studios

Vote for Cognition on Steam Greenlight!
axelkothe
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff

Beitrag von axelkothe »

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, managing that many people plus also having another team doing volunteer work as well.

I wish you all great success with all of your projects, and I think you've done a wonderful job on Cognition so far!

Thank you for taking the time and answering all our questions (even if it is eerily quiet in our forums tonight, sorry about that :(). Hope to see you soon (maybe even in person some day, you should all come to our Gamescom Adventure Treff party!)...
KatieHal
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer

Beitrag von KatieHal »

We've got Adrienne Elliott heading the production on TSL Ep 5, actually, she's fantastic--actually, you can some of her blog posts on TSL on our site (http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=2499 and http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=2705 are two of her posts).

We would love to! Being able to afford the trip to Germany might not happen this year, though. Hopefully some of our team can make it, it's certainly on our wishlist.
Katie Hallahan
PR Director and Designer
Phoenix Online Studios

Vote for Cognition on Steam Greenlight!
Antworten