close this one

Fragen zu "Adventure Game Studio"? Hier rein!
Antworten
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

close this one

Beitrag von Rubacant »

How do i make the edsions take the player to the dungen or to other locations???
Zuletzt geändert von Rubacant am 29.11.2006, 01:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Mister L
Rätselmeister
Rätselmeister
Beitrag von Mister L »

Use a script! :wink:

No seriously, this is not the right place for questions like yours. We have a place called "AGS-Forum", you can find it here:
http://www.adventure-treff.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Technical questions don't belong here! :!:
Please respect that!
My MMM-Episodes: #7 "Right said Fred", #32 "Secret of Maniac Mansion", # 33 "Carry on Smiley", H05 "Escape from Maniac Mansion", #45 "Maniac Monday", #54 "CSI:RONVILLE", #58 "The People's Court", #70 "Maniac Mansion Begins", #74 "The Curse of King RootenTooten", #93 "Murder a.t. Moonshine Mansion"
Anonymous1

Beitrag von Anonymous1 »

Forget it, Mister L!

He doesn't care for your advices! Sinitrena told him to tell his questions in the AGS forums only. And she told him this two times! Although he scribes some entries in the AGS forums, he doesn't stop to write here, although it doesn't have anything to do with Maniac Mansion Mania!

Moreover he offend some people from this forums, because he didn't take their critics seriously. And if they help him, he make just fun about them.

He is just a troll! Don't take him seriously and ignore him.
Zuletzt geändert von Anonymous1 am 27.11.2006, 10:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Sinitrena
Tastatursteuerer
Tastatursteuerer
Beitrag von Sinitrena »

First: There's no reason to ask this in the Manic Mansion Mania Forums. I moved it to our AGS Forum, but I kindly ask you again to ask such questions in the official AGS forums (I'm sure you know where to find them) I'm sure they will tell you the same thing as I am going to tell you know: Give more information when asking a question.
What have you already tried? (That's the most important information as it shows that you seriously tried to solve a problem yourself.
What exactly do you want to do? I know a quiet easy way to move a character to an other room (cEgo.ChangeRoom(1), for example) but I'm sure that's not what you want to do.
Where exactly is the problem you came across (asuming you already tried something)?

Concerning your question: First thing you'll have to do is to check whether one of the Edisons collided with one of your player characters (the "Pixel-Perfect collision detection" Modul might interesst you: http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=26307)
Second you'll have to move the player character to the desired room (as long as you don't want to show how the Edison grabs the player or something like that - ask more specific questions). I already mentioned the script code for this (see above)
http://www.sinitrena.de.vu Meine Spiele: "A very special dog", "A magic stone", "James Bond - Who wants to live again?", "Lonely Night", "Death of an Angel", "The Witch, the Wizard and the Blue Cup", "Emerald Eyes"
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

HEHE

Beitrag von Rubacant »

IM A TROLL

Bild

And heres the Maniac cat http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... medy&hl=en
Mister L
Rätselmeister
Rätselmeister
Beitrag von Mister L »

Well, nice picture.
But your qustions are always to inaccurately to give a good answer. There is no perfect script that works everywhere at anytime. You won't get much help that way!
My MMM-Episodes: #7 "Right said Fred", #32 "Secret of Maniac Mansion", # 33 "Carry on Smiley", H05 "Escape from Maniac Mansion", #45 "Maniac Monday", #54 "CSI:RONVILLE", #58 "The People's Court", #70 "Maniac Mansion Begins", #74 "The Curse of King RootenTooten", #93 "Murder a.t. Moonshine Mansion"
Kleener_Apfel
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff

Beitrag von Kleener_Apfel »

What happened so the things with the red cycle?

Bild

What has happened to the wall underneath the small desk with clock? It's impossible to place a desk half in front of a wall and half IN IT.

Same with the small cycle at the carpet. A bend in the carpet pattern? Your 2 walls on both sides getting strange, too.
Antworten