Questions about the physical version

Am 19.5.2015 ab 20 Uhr steht Corey Cole für Fragen zum Adventure-RPG-Hybriden Hero-U - Rogue to Redemption zur Verfügung.
Antworten
Iggi
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer

Questions about the physical version

Beitrag von Iggi »

Thanks a lot for creating the game! I'm not sure why I didn't back the original campaign back then, but fortunately I get a second chance now ;)

Two questions though:
1. Will the physical DVD version contain the game for all three platforms (i.e. Linux, Mac and Windows)?
2. Will those versions on disc be DRM free (i.e. not require Steam to install or play the game)?

(And if both 1. and 2. are yes then here is a third question:
3. Will you provide the option to back without credit card (e.g. via PayPal) when the goal for the campaign is reached?)
Corey Cole
Verifizierter Account

Re: Questions about the physical version

Beitrag von Corey Cole »

1. Yes, all three versions will be included in the physical DVD release. We will put them on a single disk if possible.
2. Yes, physical versions of the game will be DRM-free. We will also have DRM-free versions of the digital version on Humble Bundle and probably GoG.
3. There is a PayPal preorder page at http://hero-u.com/stores/ for the digital editions only. Currently we do not plan to sell physical copies of the game except as Kickstarter pledges.

We also sell some of the collectibles on that page and on our CafePress page (http://www.cafepress.com/herouniversitystore).
Iggi
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer

Beitrag von Iggi »

Oh dear - the good news it that I would totally buy the game now, the bad news it that I can't due to the lack of a credit card :P

I'll keep an eye on the project page in case you change your mind ;)
Corey Cole
Verifizierter Account

Beitrag von Corey Cole »

We will surely print a few more boxes than we need for fulfillment. If we have any left over, we'll see about making them available to fans who missed or couldn't contribute to the Kickstarter.
Antworten