Expos

Ron Gilbert und Gary Winnick beantworten am 10. Dezember 2014 um 20 Uhr eure Fragen zum neuen Adventure Thimbleweed Park
Antworten
LordXeen
Frischling
Frischling

Expos

Beitrag von LordXeen »

Are you guys planning to attend any expo/convention in Europe in 2015 or 2016 to present the game? Like the GamesCom in Cologne?
grumpygamer
Verifizierter Account
Re: Expos

Beitrag von grumpygamer »

I never been to a game expo/show in Europe but would love to. This will give us a good reason to do that.

I might be coming to France in June.

- Ron
neon
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff

Beitrag von neon »

Let us know and we'll be there. If you come to Cologne in August to visit gamescom, feel invited to join us on our annual party, best place to be for adventure game guys.
"Ich habe mich so gefühlt, wie Sie sich fühlen würden, wenn sie auf einer Rakete sitzen, die aus zwei Millionen Einzelteilen besteht - die alle von Firmen stammen, die bei der Regierungsausschreibung das niedrigste Angebot abgegeben haben"

- John Glenn nach der ersten Erdumrundung 1962
LordXeen
Frischling
Frischling

Beitrag von LordXeen »

They sell those fine leather jackets... :wink:
k0SH
Zombiepirat
Zombiepirat

Beitrag von k0SH »

I might be coming to France in June.
If this becomes a fact do you've something like a "where the hell is Ron"-online-calendar?
Would love to meet you in person and get my boxed MI's and MM signed!
And of course my Putt-Putt Joins the Parade!!
Mitglied im "Verein zur kulturellen Förderung von Adventure- und storylastigen Computer- und Videospielen e.V." Und Du?
"But these days it seems like adventure games are almost a bit of a lost art form...exist in our dreams, in our memories and in ... Germany." Tim Schafer
Deutsche Adventure Games Gruppe (Facebook)
Antworten