The Silver Lining

Interview mit den Machern von Cognition am Sonntag, 19.5. um 19 Uhr
Antworten
axelkothe
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff
The Silver Lining

Beitrag von axelkothe »

The obvious question: Do you even have time at all to finish the final episode with you lot working not one just one, but two other games at once? I didn't even start with the first episode yet because I wanted to wait till all of them are out...

When will it be out?

How was it for you, working on a franchise as beloved as the King's Quest series.
NEU:Mein YouTube-Kanal über Klemmbausteine: SteinreichTV
KatieHal
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Re: The Silver Lining

Beitrag von KatieHal »

It makes for a busy schedule! We have a separate team working on TSL, though, and the people on Cog & Moebius help out when they are able to. The team on TSL is still a volunteer-basis team, so Ep 5 naturally is moving more slowly than Cognition. We WILL finish the Episode and we'll make sure we release a good product, too. :) We don't want to announce a release date until we're certain of one, however.

Working on it has been great! When I first came on the team, making adventure games had been one of my childhood dreams, but not one I thought would come to pass, so it was a thrill to work on a King's Quest game, even an unofficial one. Writing characters I'd loved playing and getting to know when I was younger was so much fun, and we learned SO much from TSL, too. It paved the way for us to break into commercial games. It's been a long, strange road but incredibly worth it, and it all started with TSL--we're very excited to bring a close to that first chapter of our story.
Katie Hallahan
PR Director and Designer
Phoenix Online Studios

Vote for Cognition on Steam Greenlight!
KatieHal
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Komplettlösungsnutzer
Re: The Silver Lining

Beitrag von KatieHal »

Looks like it's slowing down in here, so I'll going to head off for dinner. Thanks everyone who joined us, and we'll check back in if anyone else has questions they'd like to ask. :)
Katie Hallahan
PR Director and Designer
Phoenix Online Studios

Vote for Cognition on Steam Greenlight!
Antworten