Die Suche ergab 12 Treffer

von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 21:56
Forum: Duke Grabowski - Mighty Swashbuckler!
Thema: New Duke background sketch.
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 4899

Re: New Duke background sketch.

I don't want to spoil it, but let us just say the gorilla and Duke are evenly matched, but Duke needs to win somehow.
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 21:52
Thema: Starting
Antworten: 9
Zugriffe: 6189

Re: Starting

We have some new game play styles planned that emulate what it might be like to be Duke, a dim witted, insecure but frighteningly strong man who just wants to be respected by his crew. We have to work out the technical challenges to make sure these new types of puzzles are fun, of course. But that i...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 21:37
Thema: New Duke background sketch.
Antworten: 2
Zugriffe: 4899

New Duke background sketch.

This is a rough sketch of one of the locations in the game. It is where Duke will have to wrestle a very intimating gorilla in order to solve a puzzle. A lot of the puzzles in the game will deal with Duke's prodigious strength and somewhat dim wits.
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 21:20
Thema: Question regarding organization of the team
Antworten: 5
Zugriffe: 6122

Re: Question regarding organization of the team

I don't think it will. Currently I have plenty of paying work for the next month or so, and hopefully I will have a big paying gig near the end of the year. Not sure about November yet. But Cateia games is exploring other funding options so I am hopeful to be working on Kaptain Brawe 2 this year. My...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 21:14
Thema: Making Of?
Antworten: 1
Zugriffe: 4370

Re: Making Of?

I like the characters to look a bit bit like each one was designed by a different artist, though I can't always do that for one reason or the other. I was trained by famed Art Director Mike Giamo ( Frozen ) so I do my best to follow the principals he taught, like vary the shapes, sharp edges for mas...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 20:57
Thema: Question regarding organization of the team
Antworten: 5
Zugriffe: 6122

Re: Question regarding organization of the team

So I don't trust 100% of my decisions, maybe about 60%. So I wanted to bring in two other people I trust to take over 1/3 of the responsibility. And I wanted people who complement my skill. Jeremiah is, in my opinion, a frugal financial expert, so we trust him to handle the money and budget as well ...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 20:40
Thema: Pirates again?
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 5875

Re: Pirates again?

Yes! I love the pirate genre and setting. I was luck enough to visit the Caribbean three times as a kid and loved it, and was really amazed and blown away by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyworld. I read quite a few pirate books as a kid and loved Peter Pan. And then I play MI2, and that ...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 20:28
Thema: A Vampyre Story 2 / Year One
Zugriffe: 4173

Re: A Vampyre Story 2 / Year One

No problem. I cant officially comment on the status of AVS 2, currently. And yes I hope that AVS2 will be completed. I'd love to see an HD version of AVS and AVS2, and be involved in that. But you need to contact Crimson Cow and let them know you want it. That can only help make it a reality. Due to...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 20:19
Thema: Starting
Antworten: 9
Zugriffe: 6189

Re: Starting

Thanks! Glad to be here. First at Lucas I had a lot of support and infrastructure that made development go smoothly. But it was a big company and so a lot of business and politics got in the way of creativity sometimes. With a smaller group there doesn't seem to be as much and a smaller team allows ...
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 19:34
Thema: Official Duke Grabowski FAQ
Zugriffe: 4447

Re: Official Duke Grabowski FAQ

All new questions welcome!
von bill.tiller
15.09.2014, 19:32
Thema: Official Duke Grabowski FAQ
Zugriffe: 4447

Official Duke Grabowski FAQ

Hi All, This is the Official Duke Graboiwski FAQ thread, where we look forward to getting you all the information about our game that you want. No questions are off the table. Thanks! Bill & Gene The Premise: To become captain of the pirate ship Brazen Blade, dim witted but super strong Duke Grabowk...

Zur erweiterten Suche