Deutsche Version

Hier könnt ihr am 29. Februar 2016 ab 20 Uhr mit Jean-Baptiste de Clerfayt über Lancelot's Hangover diskutieren
Antworten
Loma
Ultimatives Flascherl
Ultimatives Flascherl
Re: Deutsche Version

Beitrag von Loma »

The French version seems to be really special. :lol:
declerfayt hat geschrieben:Somehow funny? what you mean?
In the English version they had the difference between English and German - in the German version this was realised by differentiating between standard German and Bavarian accent, which sounds sometimes really funny.
Ich denke, also spinn' ich.
Ich spinne, also mal' ich.
Ich male, also denk' ich.

"Never leave for the last minute what you can get away with not doing at all." (Pepe the King Prawn)
declerfayt
Verifizierter Account

Beitrag von declerfayt »

galador1 hat geschrieben:Thank you Jean-Baptiste
You're welcome Glador! That would be a dream come true to me to hear Lancelot in German, French, Italian and Spanish! The game will be shipped in October, so if the sales are good and allows me to get a budget for translation and voice-overs, be sure I'll go for it :)
Lancelot's Hangover (point and click) : A whole life to find the Holy Grail. One alcohol night to lose it.

Download free beta /// Video trailer /// Twitter /// Website
galador1
Adventure-Gott
Adventure-Gott

Beitrag von galador1 »

Good Luck für den Kickstarter und bei 14950 kauf ich die box. :D versprochen :!:
declerfayt
Verifizierter Account

Beitrag von declerfayt »

galador1 hat geschrieben:Good Luck für den Kickstarter und bei 14950 kauf ich die box. :D versprochen :!:
Ha ha ha! :)

Or if Lancelot only reachs 14,334€, you'll back the €666 "Be executive producer" rewards? :) My mom will be glad :)
Lancelot's Hangover (point and click) : A whole life to find the Holy Grail. One alcohol night to lose it.

Download free beta /// Video trailer /// Twitter /// Website
Antworten