Why Do you people Hate me and my game

Das Mitmach-Projekt aus dem Maniac-Mansion-Universum.
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Why Do you people Hate me and my game

Beitrag von Rubacant »

Its seem that all of you hate me and you just want to Bash and crit me becuse of my game ideas.

I get Cursed at all the time in Maniac Mansion Mania Chat.

You say all the graphics i use are ripped and thats not true.

Anyway Maniac Mansion Mania Crew Does not OWN Maniac Mansion.

All the Old Chars you use Like Dave , jeff and so on are all owned by Lucas Arts. I don't care if Lucas Fan games Made them Better.

I have played all thous MMM games and you dont give One cred to Lucas Arts. What a shame.

I will do the creds right For the old Maniac Mansion team to Lucas Arts And Maniac Mansion Mania.

And im making my game if you like it or not. In The USA They all like it so far.

Anyway you really should rename Maniac Mansion Mania to Ronvill Mania cuz your game HAVE NOTHING or barely to do with the mansion and the edsions But some Epi do. And some are not even worth 1 sec of my life.

Im sorry if this seens blunt but its NICE to what it get from YOU Day in and day out.
Kleener_Apfel
Adventure-Treff
Adventure-Treff

Beitrag von Kleener_Apfel »

What's your problem? You always got your criticism in a kind way. So make your game and present it to us. People don't hate you because of your ideas, some may hate/ignore you because you don't accept criticism very well and freak a bit out.

Instead of opening a lot of different threads with almost no useful stuff, dont' stretch our nerves... please start asking important questions in the right forum corner. And if you have a problem with this forum why do you still bother us?

And hell stop being a dumbass. I don't want to read dozen of threads where you're crying that nobody likes your game. If your game will be worth 1 second of our lifes.... I'm curious about it. Such threads make me laugh....
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Beitrag von Rubacant »

I must say im sorry again. Im not taking criticism that way.

But when people say your game is going to be crap and mean it.

And dont know one thing about the story or anything else about the game.

My game Maniac Mansion The new Saga that takes place in a alternate reality / alternate universe.

http://www.myspace.com/maniacmansionthenewsaga Read here.

And most of all my backGrounds are BETA and not even done.

My game will bring back what Maniac Mansion is all about. If you know what that means. You will see
Anonymous1

Beitrag von Anonymous1 »

Rubacant hat geschrieben:Its seem that all of you hate me and you just want to Bash and crit me becuse of my game ideas.
Sorry, but I must make some fun about it:

Come on now lets all feel sorry for Rubacant and takeup for him. HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Beitrag von Rubacant »

Thats what im talking about Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway Last time i said something about Mulle The Butt Mutt he was all upset.
Anonymous1

Beitrag von Anonymous1 »

I wasn't upset.

YOU was upset, because YOU didn't take my advice seriously. And so you thought that I would annoy you. But I only gave you a nice advice.

Well and now look what happend. It happend what I said to you before.

And now you have to live with the consequences.

We could have help you with your project. But you weren't really friendly to us. So you have to live with the matter that you will be laughed from all sides.

I wish you much fun with your jerk.

Bye, bye! :P
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Beitrag von Rubacant »

What was your nice advice???

I did take them seriously. I improved the story and other things for the game.

And why are you calling me a jerk.

We could have help you with your project. Hmm I dont know about this. But im not blaming you Mulle.

Im just sick of being called four letter words all the time by rude people in the chat.

I could use some help with this game. It such a over taking its not even funny.

Im still working on the first floor. Two Back grounds per room ARG!!!!!!!!!

The Intro to the game is about Done.

See here for a demo of it
http://www.myspace.com/maniacmansionthenewsaga

And im really Sorry if i was a jerk back then.
Anonymous1

Beitrag von Anonymous1 »

Rubacant hat geschrieben:What was your nice advice???

I did take them seriously. I improved the story and other things for the game.
Really? I don't think so.
Rubacant hat geschrieben:We could have help you with your project. Hmm I dont know about this. But im not blaming you Mulle.
Errmmm... What project? How do you come to the idea that I need help in a project?! Don't make speculations!
KhrisMUC
Adventure-Gott
Adventure-Gott

Beitrag von KhrisMUC »

Although you seem to have calmed down a bit about it, you used to announce your game as way superior to the original MM and bragged about it all the time while you had nothing to show except some ripped backgrounds that were raped by the airbrush tool.

You weren't the first person to do that, but people tend to be very skeptical towards such behavior nonetheless and so they expressed it. And yes, they did so in the USA, too. (I'm talking about the AGS forums, not myspace, in case you're wondering.)
At that time you wouldn't listen to any advice, even constructive one.

That has done serious damage to your rep, so don't expect people to suddenly give you praise only because you went quiet for some months.

To address the other points:
Many authors did credit LucasArts. You just won't see it until you finish their episodes, since it's usually done in the, guess what, credits.

MMM is mostly about the kids. Episode 68 just came out, and I'm really glad it isn't the 68th episode to be set in the mansion, aren't you, too?
MMM is about adding to the universe provided by Ron Gilbert, not limiting it to an overused mansion. Remember, it's based on RON which is about the same thing.
Episode 67 is a perfect example of what's so great about MMM: episodes that show new locations and flesh out known ones.

Why are you so obsessed about MMM anyway? Take one of the packs, modify it to your liking as much as you need, by all means go ahead and get all the available resources and then just make your game.
Nobody forces you to open threads here or at the MMM forums; it was your decision to ask us for c&c.

And telling us time and again how much some of the episodes suck isn't the best response to harsh criticism, btw.
I can see that you have improved in the last couple of months. Your latest background (over at the wrong forum) is a huge improvement over the stuff you posted when you got started.

If you get insulted by other members, just ignore them for now. Accept the fact that some people are tired of you because of things YOU DID, not because they decided to hate you all of a sudden for no reason.

I can see that you're very ambitious, so why don't you focus on getting the game done instead of posting every single new shred on a forum or myspace page?
If you get stuck with a background, go work on something else, then get back to it a few days later.

Edit: I think it's very interesting that the newest episode received a one point-voting while you were online with only two other people who wouldn't do such a thing.
Remember that it's easy to determine the voter by checking the IP address. If it turns out that you are the "one point ghost", you will get banned.
Use gopher repellent on funny little man
Rubacant
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Beitrag von Rubacant »

Why would someone get banned for that?

And when it comes to MMM i think you guys take it way way WAY to seriously.

Like you get all upset if i say ONE bad thing about MMM and you attack me about it and hold and gruge on it.

I if i put a poll up on my game and you all give me one point thats ok.

And its ok to call me four letter words and curse at me all day and say im other things about me to.

Why dont you put some of the MMM backgrounds in AGS crit forum and see what they get. If your a Man.
KhrisMUC
Adventure-Gott
Adventure-Gott

Beitrag von KhrisMUC »

Sounds like you're confessing.
I was talking about the MMM forums, btw. But aren't you already banned there?

Edit:
Personally, I don't give a wet crap about the bad things you say about MMM. Know why? Because the only reason you do it is to get back at us after your stuff received harsh criticism.

Childish behavior won't get you anywhere.
If you think we all gave you one point, just don't publish your game at the MMM forums. It's that simple.

If your rep is damaged, just go dark and came back after a while. If people see that you've improved, that you've understood why they ignored you or didn't take you seriously, most of them will happily give you a second chance.
Don't ruin that opportunity.

You didn't address most of the points from my previous post, but I'm still assuming that writing them wasn't a waste of time.
Zuletzt geändert von KhrisMUC am 22.10.2007, 12:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Use gopher repellent on funny little man
Anonymous1

Beitrag von Anonymous1 »

Jep! He is banned from the forum.
Kruttan
Adventure-Gott
Adventure-Gott
Beitrag von Kruttan »

Rubacant hat geschrieben:Why dont you put some of the MMM backgrounds in AGS crit forum and see what they get. If your a Man.
Why should we be frightened to put screenshots of our games in the ags forum? It's just senseless because it would be wiser to translate the whole episodes. And many creators are looking desperately for translators.

Please stop! Just create an episode! That's all this Projekt is about. Creating Episodes and enhanching the Universe of MMM. Play the games, then make your episode - if you're a man and stop debating like an eight year old boy.
>>Laverne, wie bist du nach oben gekommen?<<
>>Ich bin oben? Ups.<<
Iason79
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer
Verpackungs-Wegwerfer

Beitrag von Iason79 »

Rubacant hat geschrieben:Anyway Last time i said something about Mulle The Butt Mutt he was all upset.
Rubacant hat geschrieben:And its ok to call me four letter words and curse at me all day and say im other things about me to.
Maybe, but only may-be other people dont like to be called something.

Aber "Mulle die Flunder" klingt ja nicht soo schlimm.
Der Butt (dt.) -> the flounder (eng.)

so go rub a c*nt, and do something funny instead trying to defence
youreself, maybe 10-20 nice posts later people will start overthinking
your reputation..
Ich bin ein altes Rabenaas / Ein rechter Sündenknüppel /
Der seine Sünden in sich fraß / Als wie den Rost der Zwibbel. /
Oh Jesus pack mich Hund am Ohr, / Wirf mir den Gnadenknochen vor, /
Und schmeiß mich Sündenlümmel / in deinen Gnadenhimmel.
Mister L
Rätselmeister
Rätselmeister
Beitrag von Mister L »

Rubacant hat geschrieben:My game will bring back what Maniac Mansion is all about. If you know what that means. You will see
Then just do it. you spent so much time talking about your game. But how could we judge a game by just some screenshots, some sound and music?

A great adventure needs more. A strong story, good dialogs and enough puzzels.
Finish your game, then ask for evaluation! :!:

I sure will play it, when it's ready. And I will let you know if I liked it.
Don't talk just do! :idea:

By the way: My new 'Maniac Mansion' Game we be released this month. 8)

http://www.maniac-mansion-begins.de

And my game will bring back what Maniac Mansion is all about, too. :D
My MMM-Episodes: #7 "Right said Fred", #32 "Secret of Maniac Mansion", # 33 "Carry on Smiley", H05 "Escape from Maniac Mansion", #45 "Maniac Monday", #54 "CSI:RONVILLE", #58 "The People's Court", #70 "Maniac Mansion Begins", #74 "The Curse of King RootenTooten", #93 "Murder a.t. Moonshine Mansion"
Antworten